Whether you’re in love with your healthy lifestyle, you’re hoping to start one soon or you have a healthy lifestyle buff on your holiday shopping list, Black Friday sales are your best opportunity for getting the best deals on the top products in this category.
That said, not all healthy lifestyle Black Friday sales are created equal. Though it’s impossible to know precisely what offers will be made until the big day, shopping experts have weighed in based on what they’ve seen in previous years and what they’ve seen so far this year.
The following five sales are expected to be some of the best for Americans on Black Friday this year:
1. Athleta – Whether you’re looking for the perfect workout leggings or jeans so comfortable you can work out in them, Athleta has amazing offers for you to enjoy. Their Black Friday sale traditionally runs from the day itself, right through to the end of Cyber Monday. That said, if you want to make sure you get the best selection on your discounted items, you’ll want to arrive as early as you can. In previous years, pretty much the entire store was 20 percent off. By cutting off a fifth of the price, the rush to grab the hottest items is expected to be huge.
2. Target – Already offering reasonable prices, this retail giant offers a number of 50 percent off and buy one, get one sales on Black Friday. This includes items in the beauty category, as well as in kitchen gadgets that make it easier to prepare healthy meals as well as the right warm clothing to wear on your next big cold weather expedition. Furthermore, the company is expected to keep up its tradition of offering additional savings coupons once you meet a certain minimum spending threshold.
3. Amazon – Even though Amazon is an e-retailer, it always competes with the brick and mortar shops on Black Friday. The online marketplace that carries pretty much anything you can think of offers spectacular deals throughout the Friday-through-Monday weekend. It also offers incredible flash deals and Prime members are often able to take advantage of prices that most in-store shoppers simply never see. Whether you want a healthy cookbook, fitness gear or a yoga video, you can buy it all here at a slashed price.
4. Cole Haan – The discounts usually start quite early at Cole Haan, giving you an idea of what you can expect on the big day. It usually starts several days early and offers sales from 30 percent to 50 percent off. On Black Friday, it often adds more discounts and does the same thing on Cyber Monday, too.
5. Kohl’s – You’ll find unbelievable discounts here from the Nutri Bullet you’ve been eyeing to the Fitbit model you wish you had. Your kitchen, closet and gym will all be well stocked after this year’s Black Friday sale at Kohl’s.